EnergyPro is a specialist wind farm analysis and management firm. As part of our work, we manage operational windfarms to ensure that they perform safely and effectively. We are looking to add a highly skilled asset manager to our team.
- To monitor and co-ordinate the operation of customers’ wind farms and other renewable energy installations to ensure that they are operating effectively, efficiently and safely
- To oversee compliance with safety and quality standards
- To analyse SCADA and other data to identify opportunities to increase the energy output of wind turbines and other renewable energy installations.
- Excellent project management abilities
- Experience in implementing, operating and auditing safe systems of work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, particularly with Excel
- Previous wind energy experience
- Electrical background
- Formal engineering and/or health & safety qualification
Competitive salary on offer commensurate with experience.
To apply, email your CV in confidence to email@example.com using the subject line “Asset Manager”
Please submit applications by 5pm Friday 5th January 2017.
Unfortunately, we will not accept any applications from recruitment agencies.
We request that candidates please apply directly.