We take responsibility for the safe operation of your asset
We have a detailed knowledge of safety risks and can take action to ensure that any potential issues are addressed before they become a problem.
As part of our initial safety setup, we:
- Review existing safety management systems and documentation
- Document project HSSE management systems
- Prepare a detailed operations health and safety plan which would include:
- Site Access Procedures
- Arrangements for controlling site risks & safe systems of work
- Environmental protection, Emergency Response Plan
Once the windfarm is up and running, we take ownership of safety on site by:
- Acting as the owner’s health and safety representative
- Reviewing contractor HSSE documentation for high risk items of work
- Conducting regular HSSE site audits of contractor HSSE systems and site activities to confirm adherence to wind farm HSSE requirements
We ensure faster fault response times
WindInduct is our always-on safety portal, accessible through any phone, tablet or laptop using any web browser. It ensures that windfarm technicians and contractors have fully completed safety inductions before coming to site. This means that when they are on your site, they are maintaining turbines or remedying turbine faults, not getting delayed with excessive paperwork.
As part of the WindInduct service, we provide:
- Always-on 24/7 access to the online windfarm induction service
- Fully secure https site hosting
- A fully auditable trail of safety induction documentation
You can relax knowing that you are fully compliant
Our ISO approved management systems ensures that all safety documentation is maintained in a fully transparent, auditable structure. This ensures that you will be fully compliant with statutory requirements regarding environmental and safety requirements.