EnergyPro is a specialist wind farm analysis and management firm. We analyse and manage over 1GW of installed capacity in Ireland and the UK.
As part of our work, we manage operational windfarms to ensure that they perform safely and effectively.
We are looking to add a highly skilled windfarm manager to our team in Kildare.
- To carry out wind turbine inspections and produce subsequent technical reports
- To analyse SCADA and other data to identify opportunities to increase the energy output of wind turbines and other renewable energy installations.
- To monitor and co-ordinate the operation of customers’ wind farms to ensure that they are operating safely, effectively and efficiently.
- To ensure a safe culture for work at windfarms and oversee compliance with safety and quality standards
- To oversee the introduction of DS3 and other additional services of windfarms
- Good technical knowledge of wind turbine technology
- Ability to travel to remote windfarm sites and climb and inspect wind turbines
- Excellent project management abilities
- Experience in implementing, operating and auditing safe systems of work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, particularly with Excel
- Previous wind energy experience
- Consulting engineering background
- Formal engineering and/or health and safety qualification
Training and support will be available in the role if all of the above criteria are not met
Competitive salary on offer commensurate with experience.
Hybrid working available with the option to work from home 3 days per week.
Start date as soon as possible.
To apply, please email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “WFM222” by
Friday 23 rd September 2022
Unfortunately, we will not accept any applications from recruitment agencies.
We request that candidates please apply directly.