Part-Qualified Accountant / Experienced Bookkeeper
EnergyPro is a specialist renewable energy management firm based in Athy, Co. Kildare, providing technical and financial management support for renewable energy asset owners.
We are looking to add a part-qualified accountant or experienced bookkeeper to our team on a full or part-time basis (30 hours per week). Working alongside the Finance lead the role will include:
- Oversee all Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions across a number of entities
- Preparing and processing of monthly payment runs
- Ensure timely recording of bank transactions and preparation of bank reconciliations
- Familiarity with project costing
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for a number of entities
- Prepare bi-monthly VAT submissions for review and filing.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent numerical skills
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Strong IT skills (particularly Microsoft Excel)
- Deadline orientated
- Experience in Xero accounting software
- Payroll experience desirable
- Experience in a multi company and a multi-currency environment
Training and support will be available in the role if all of the above criteria are not met
Competitive salary on offer commensurate with experience.
Hybrid working available with the option to work from home 3 days per week.
Start date as soon as possible.
To apply, please email your CV in confidence to email@example.com using the subject line “ACC22” by
Friday 23 rd September 2022