EnergyPro is a specialist renewable energy analysis and management firm. We analyse and manage over 1GW of installed renewable energy capacity in Ireland and the UK. As part of our work, we manage operational windfarms to ensure that they perform safely and effectively.
We are looking to add either a part-time or full-time office administrator to our team in Athy, Co. Kildare.
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures, maintaining
filing systems, and handling email and phone enquiries.
- Support senior management in the maintenance of ISO systems
- Assisting colleagues with printing, travel arrangements, sales and marketing material
- Taking inventory and replacing office supplies when necessary.
- Submitting reports and preparing presentations and general research.
- Creating and updating databases for various forms of data, including personnel and
financial information, annual leave records.
- Taking minutes in staff meetings.
- Assisting senior management team with hiring and training new employees
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in a similar role
- Bookkeeping experience and/or qualification
Training and support will be available in the role if all of the above criteria are not met Competitive salary on offer commensurate with experience.
Start date as soon as possible.
To apply, please email your CV in confidence to email@example.com using the subject line “OFA22” by
Friday 30 th September 2022
Unfortunately, we will not accept any applications from recruitment agencies.
We request that candidates please apply directly.