Part-Qualified Accountant / Experienced Book-keeper (required on a part time basis)
EnergyPro is a specialist renewable energy management firm based in Athy, Co. Kildare, providing technical and financial management support for renewable energy asset owners.
We are looking to add an experienced member to our team on a part-time basis (circa 20 hours per week)
- Processing sales & purchase invoices
- Preparing payment runs and arranging Bank
Reconciling accounts to final trial balance
- VAT returns
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent numerical skills
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Strong IT skills (particularly Microsoft Excel)
- Experience in Xero accounting software would be a distinct advantage
- Experience in preparation of management accounts would be an advantage.
- Payroll experience would be a distinct advantage
Competitive salary on offer commensurate with experience. Start date as soon as possible
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 19th June 2020