EnergyPro is a specialist wind farm analysis and management firm, with a particular focus on turbine performance analysis.
As part of our work, we receive data from multiple sources in multiple formats ranging from high frequency SCADA alarms data to market pricing information. We then combine this data into easy‐to‐use reports and analytical visualisations for our internal windfarm managers and external customers.
We are looking to add a highly skilled software developer/analyst to our team. If you are the kind of person who is excited about dealing with messy data, in different file types/ delivery methods, and if you like working with a dynamic and passionate team, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Modify and improve existing windfarm analysis tools and workflows
- Identify opportunities to develop new analytical tools and facilitate their development
- Capture and clean relevant information from new and existing data sets (csv, web scraping, third party APIs)
- Possess a working knowledge of at least one structured programming language.
- Exhibit proficiency in HTML and one scripting language
- Demonstrate data wrangling skills (Python preferred)
- Excellent numerical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant honours degree or equivalent qualification
- Cloud computing (ability to show a working project on AWS/Azure)
- Web scraping (e.g. using Scrapy or Selenium)
- Data mining (especially on time series data)
Competitive salary on offer commensurate with experience.
To apply, email your CV in confidence to email@example.com using the subject line “2018 Developer‐Analyst”
Please submit applications by 5pm Friday 23rd March, 2018.
Unfortunately, we will not accept any applications from recruitment agencies. We request that candidates please apply directly.