Vacancy – Windfarm Asset Manager
Owing to our continued growth, we are looking to add a highly skilled windfarm asset manager to our team in Kildare.
- To monitor and co-ordinate the operation of customers’ wind farms to ensure that they are operating effectively, efficiently and safely
- To oversee the introduction of DS3 and other additional services of windfarms
- To oversee compliance with safety and quality standards
- To analyse SCADA and other data to identify opportunities to increase the energy output of wind turbines and other renewable energy installations.
- Excellent project management abilities
- Experience in implementing, operating and auditing safe systems of work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, particularly with Excel
- Previous wind energy experience
- Electrical background
- Formal engineering and/or health & safety qualification
Training and support will be available in the role if all of the above criteria are not met.
Excellent salary and package on offer commensurate with experience.
To apply, please email your CV in confidence to email@example.com
using the subject line “WFM 1912” by Thursday 12th December 2019
Unfortunately, we will not accept any applications from recruitment agencies.
We request that candidates please apply directly.